Far right, 2nd Row: South Fork and Spoon founder, Lexi Stolz
South Fork and Spoon is launching this summer in the Hamptons and is the first service of its kind, offering delicious, gourmet, farm-to-table food and drinks delivered right to your door each weekend. Founded by Lexi Stolz, an innovative NYC restaurateur and wedding planner who has been weekending in the Hamptons for years, South Fork & Spoon provides the essential services for anyone wanting an authentic Hamptons vacation. Lexi makes sure busy New Yorkers make the most of their weekends by arriving to a beautiful home with a stocked fridge, chilled wine, steamed lobster and apple pie!
"The last thing anyone wants to do when they arrive in the Hamptons on Friday evening is deal with going to the store, and South Fork and Spoon takes the hassle out of traveling on the weekends by offering three separate types of services..."
1) A variety of ready-to-cook dinner baskets delivered to your door:
- Ready-to-Grill Dinner Baskets with local produce and authentic Hamptons must-haves
- DIY Cocktail Party Baskets with everything you need to throw the perfect Farm to Table cocktail party at home
- Beach Picnic Baskets with traditional sandwiches, lobster rolls, wine and more in an insulated, beach-ready tote
- The Babysitter Dinner ("The Night Out" basket) with kid & babysitter friendly dinners with an activity dessert and educational game
2) Customized shopping lists delivered from an array of local vendors
3) Weekend Home Preparation, which offers services like setting the table, turning on AC/heat, chilling the wine and putting fresh flowers around the house to make the for the perfect arrival
"There is a certain thrill to being a Hamptons weekender, and having your favorite shops and farm stands, but that thrill is often hindered by long lines and hours on arrival spent getting our weekend necessities."
As the Hamptons become more and more crowded, simple tasks such as grocery shopping and liquor runs have become almost unpleasant. South Fork & Spoon wants to do the heavy lifting for their customers, so that when they arrive at their doorstep, they have everything they want and need to maximize their Hamptons experience
Lexi Stolz, the founder of South Fork & Spoon & Lexi Stolz Designs, has planned, executed, and managed over 300 weddings and events. After opening up The Dalloway, a farm-to-table restaurant in Soho, Lexi wanted to start her own business, which would become South Fork & Spoon.
With an extensive background in catering, wedding planning and restaurants, Lexi lives a double life designing weddings by day and creating authentic Hamptons experiences by night. Lexi Stolz Design is a boutique wedding planning and design firm based in New York City and Bridgehampton. Taking on a limited number of clients per year, Lexi Stolz Design focuses on creativity, experiences and personal touches.
A foodie, Lexi launched South Fork & Spoon in 2014, combining her passion for farm-to-table dinners with her love of curating the quintessential Hamptons experience (let’s not forget her organization!) South Fork & Spoon is the Hamptons first Personal Shopping & Food Concierge providing authentic Hamptons experiences in the comfort of her clients home.
Lexi maintains homes in both New York City and the Hamptons and lives with her wife Kim and their cocker spaniel Izzy.
Bridgehampton, New York